Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Dress or top?

I needed a new dress for Kailynn and it needed to be quick and easy. So I did a search and came up with this adorable peasant top thatI fell in love with. Why not just make it longer to become a dress? Its from an awesome site called "Make your own baby stuff". How cool is that? Love it! You've got to check it out.

Here's the link to the pattern and Instructions:

Peasant Top

The only thing I did different was to extend the length to make it a dress. I had some discount jersey material from the craft store and it was perfect for a soft little dress for playtime! :)

Heres what I came out with:


***Notice the tiny grabby hand ;) She just couldnt wait to try it on!







That's the best part, seeing my baby girl in it! She's such a ham! :)
Have fun making it, whether its a dress or top. You could make several of them for those simple "go-to" outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails